Subject: [Leica] Some shots to criticize
From: "Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy" <watteau@krakow.neurosoft.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 13:42:58 +0200

 ..these was also on SP, but I put them also here
 to ask for critique. Dont forget you 'cat with nine tails'! :)
 .. Rather a couple of shoots than any story.

  Das Modell
  http://www.neurosoft.net/img/model.jpg
  (IIIc + Summitar, APX400 in Rodinal Special)

  Holly (Spring summoning, Hindu celebration)
  http://www.neurosoft.net/img/holly.jpg
  (IIIc + Summitar, Neopan 1600 in XTol)

  Angel (from Rakowice Cemetery)
  small: http://www.neurosoft.net/img/rako01.jpg
  big: http://www.neurosoft.net/img/rako01big.jpg

  Tomb (from Rakowice Cemetery)
  sall: http://www.neurosoft.net/img/rako02sml.jpg
  big: http://www.neurosoft.net/img/rako02.jpg

  Cross and Tree (from rakowice Cemetery)
  http://www.neurosoft.net/img/rak2.jpg

  Technical note:
  Step motor in my scanner is dying; you can see it as a horizontal
  strips on photos. Also CCD matrix is going mad, giving excessive
  contrast, hard to repair in Photoshop. So I put them as they are.
  Hope you will like them :-)
 -----
                                 St.
                      (Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy)
               http://www.geocities.com/Stanislaw_Stawowy
             Echelon/Carnivore lines: Bob Black, Hakim Bey,
            Ralph Klein, Sabotage in the American Workplace

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Some shots to criticize)