Subject: Re: [Leica] Help! Perplexing development problem (D400/Xtol)
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 16:50:12 -0800

henry wrote:

> >BTW DID YOU SEE DELTA 400 SHEET FILM IS DISCONTINUED  :(
> >
> >Tim A
> Bummer.
> I wonder though if its dropped until they come out with the new version
> that they are making in 35 and roll?
> Last year they dropped XP2 in sheet film.
>
> Henry

On the plus side the reciprocity with Delta 100 as it is a tab grained film
would not have you loosing much time in low light as in night shots over Tri x.
And why else would speed be an issue with sheet film? You're not shooting the
hockey game with it.
Unless you are like me and long to do it hand held.
...like with a Linhof master Technika!

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA