Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Day
From: "Doug Richardson" <doug@meditor.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 11:55:11 +0100

"Harold Gess" <Harold.Gess@btinternet.com> wrote:

>Perhaps Jem or someone could tell me how I find out about events such
as
these. I am based near Cambridge and would really have liked to come
through
to Milton Keynes and met some of the LUG members as well as to take
part in
the event.

Jem had a 'slight slip of the pen' - the meeting was at Bletchley.
However Leica UK were present and running their Leica Clinic to test
shutter speeds etc.

Sunday's session was the AGM of the Leica Historical Society, and the
group does hold occasional meetings around the UK.

Best way of finding about these is to join the LHS (grin).

There is also the occasional London 'Lugmeet', usually triggered off
by overseas Lugnuts coming to London for holiday. These are usually
announced on the LUG.

Regards,

Doug Richardson

Replies: Reply from "Harold Gess" <Harold.Gess@btinternet.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Day)