Subject: Re: [Leica] need aux lens for omega c700 + brief tale of leica desperation
From: "Juan J. Buhler" <jbuhler@pdi.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 11:26:52 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 26 Mar 2001, Kyle Cassidy wrote:

> moral of the story: don't ever loan your leica to someone. like the bumper
> sticker says: "they'll get my leica when they pry it from my cold, dead
> fingers."

On the other hand, I got into Leicas because of a coworker who lent me
his M3. Hadn't it been because of him, I'd be happily shooting with my
Pentaxes, enjoying the excellent sharp lenses that lack flare, have
great bokeh, and cost $150.

So I guess I agree, please never ever loan your Leica.

:-)

 Juan J. Buhler | FX Animator @ PDI | http://www.crosswinds.net/~jbuhler