Subject: RE: [Leica] Help! Perplexing development problem (D400/Xtol)
From: Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 07:52:25 -0800

>> BTW I store my 5 liters of Xtol in dark brown glass one liter bottles.
>> It has never gone bad yet and the maximum storage time has been 9 months.
>
>Does anyone know a source for these in the states?  None of the local photo
>shops carry glass bottles, and I much prefer these to the plastic offerings
>they do carry (with plastic screw-on caps rather than rubber stoppers).
>Mark?
>
>Dan

Dan,

I'm hunting down the selfsame glass bottles. I found the following site:

http://www.pbsb.com/glsbot.htm

and am now going through the manufacturers they list, trying to find one
who'll sell me the bottles in quantities that don't require a palette for
shipping.

The bottle I'm after is the "Boston Round" and the brown glass is called
"Amber."

Guy