Subject: [Leica] (slightly OT) photoshop help needed
From: stefan smith <stefan_asmith@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 18:48:13 -0800 (PST)

Hi there,

Trying to join in the spirit of Luggers showing their
work, I'm setting up a photo web gallery with
Frontpage via Photoshop 5.0 (full version).

I've been trying to present photos on the page so they
looked slightly raised off the page, with a shadow
beneath.

If it's not too much trouble, would anyone be very
kind enough to give a step by step guide on how to do
this, or at least point me to a book/tutorial which
does?
Have been having no luck fiddling with layers, effects
& canvas size, but obviously I'm missing something
simple here and have had no luck despite web searches
and scrolling through scores of tutorials.

Many thanks in advance, and apols for asking this on
the LUG if it bothers anyone.

stefan