Subject: Re: [Leica] Rolleiflex images (including some Deadman landscapes - yikes!)
From: Vick Ko <vick.ko@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 16:33:50 -0500

Wow - the street photos are fantastic.

Do you think you could have pulled it off with a Hasselblad?
I am guessing that the silence of the 3.5 shutter, without
the mirror clunk, made this possible.

I've fallen under the spell of big negatives lately too, and
am exploring the larger format folding cameras.  The
difference in negative size is the first big "WOW!".
I haven't done big enlargements yet to compare
sharpness and detail, but soon.

Excellent work!

Vick