Subject: Re: [Leica] Wintu Rt Angle finder
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 14:06:27 -0800

Hello Richard:

I just purchased one and mounted it on my Leica IIIa to see how it is to
view from it.   First, the image viewing area is from the left side of the
camera.

Second,  the image viewing is small and not useful with glasses on.  The
images are bright and clear.

Third, objects are viewed as moving in the reverse direction from actual.
also, left and right are reversed.

I think I can adapt to it.

Roland Smith