Subject: Re: [Leica] new test of new delta 400
From: henry <henry@henryambrose.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 18:06:06 -0600

>I wonder that Hamburg camery stores have no new Delta 400. Here in
>Mannheim even crappy "Promarkt" has it. I read the "tests" in the
>magazines, but they too much read like repetitions of Ilford's press
>releases rather than actual tests. I have too much HP5+ in my fridge to
>justify the purchase of a single roll of new Delta 400.
>
>Hans-Peter

Gee Hans-Peter,
Glad to know you have a lot of film to shoot.
Myself, I'm looking for the possibility of (partly) replacing XP2 with a
conventinal film. I like Delta 100 so much that it seemed logical to try
the 400 version.
And since they just came out with a new 400 it made sense to try that one.
So anyway, my test must seem kind of like a rehash of an Ilford press
release?
Tell me, which do you think is the best film for use at 400 - 800 and
captures a wide scene range?

Henry