Subject: Re: [Leica] Get Tina Month
From: "Mitch Brown" <leicameter@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 01:49:40 +1200

<P><BR><BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>Tina, I personally consider your 'Monueles Family Blessing' as one of the best people photographs I have ever seen. It amazes me how some people can feel justified in being so critical and downright rude of others work because they consider themselves to be the guru of photographic critics. These&nbsp;same&nbsp;people probably haven't themselves, produced a notable photograph in their entire lives.</P>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;You guys are great! I now have a file full of positive e-mails to
<DIV></DIV>&gt;reread
<DIV></DIV>&gt;the next time I'm attacked.
<DIV></DIV>&gt;I've got to work on growing that thicker skin that seems to be
<DIV></DIV>&gt;necessary
<DIV></DIV>&gt;these days.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;