Subject: Re: [Leica] Stiff Focusing Summicron APO 90mm/F2 Lens, SF20 Comments
From: "Mitch Brown" <leicameter@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 14:32:01 +1200

<DIV></DIV>
<P>I have a 90 APO that is a little stiff at the close focus end. Unless it is really stiff I wouldn't worry about it.</P>
<P>&gt;-I bought a near NIB Summicron M APO 90mm/f2.0 from another user, less </P>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;warranty, at a great price yesterday and the lens is cosmetically and
<DIV></DIV>&gt;optically perfect. But I have noticed that the focusing seems rather stiff,
<DIV></DIV>&gt;especially near infinity, very unlike my other Leica lenses.
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Thanks in advance,
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Rusty Chapman
<DIV></DIV>&gt;