Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Sepia with Epson
From: "clive sanbrook" <clive.sanbrook@virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 08:38:14 -0000

Perahps not really for the leica list - but nothing much else seems to be
:-))

If you want a choice of tones in Photoshop go Image-Mode-Duotone and try the
various ready made tones, most of my choices come from 'quadtones' - if
using PS5.5 the gray quadtone (3rd down the list in my version  - BlCG10
WmG4 CC3) gives an almost neutral b/w print from my epson 1200 while the
various quadtones under the 'process' quadtones give a variety of sepia like
possibilities

BTW there is a 'digital silver' list (accessed via ww.topica.com) which was
started by Johnny Deadman

hope this helps

Regards

Clive Sanbrook