Subject: [Leica] Re: WEEK 12
From: Matt Kollasch <matthew.kollasch@uni.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 14:59:46 -0600

I really like the shot of the octogenarian golfer.
<http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=187073>  I like the squint
of his eye and the club against his cheek and his tight smile.  He sure
looks great for an 86 year old.  Nice shot... and it makes me want to go
shoot some color again.  Great job, Lee.  Also, I am game for the
self-portrait shots . . .   /matt