Subject: RE: [Leica] Added photographs to web site
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 08:03:20 -0800

You would also increase contrast in their face.....and I seem to remember
that zits ( remember being a teenager?) get amplified with red filters.....

I wouold pick a more pleasing area to shoot as well....open shade is usually
available....and is more pleasing with the proper background.....

I take a lot of LF artsy-fartsy shots.... I have learned NOT to take
pictures when conditions stink.  Then again I am an amateur, not a
pro.....so I have the choice to make that decision....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net