Subject: RE: [Leica] New M6
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 09:05:50 -0000

Joseph,
When you say 'not a special edition', I can't imagine that means unlimited
production. Though I would guess that means no specific additional
engraving or numbering.
Is there a certain number commisioned and therafter, are more available if
required?
Having seen the R3 Safari and a few battered olive-M pictures. Is this the
matt finish of the Safari, or a more glossy finish like the earlier Ms?
regards,
Jem