Subject: RE: [Leica] New M6
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 16:19:03 -0800

I will look at it but the idea of a (Army) Olive Drab colored M camera I
find tacky.  It is not the fact that the camera is not black or silver, but
that specific color that I find objectionable....  It reminds me of the
horrors of war....and trying to make a buck off of that association is
objectionable to me.

I ain't buying one.  Now a user M6TTL-HM in Black, that's another story!

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net