Subject: Re: [Leica] Erwin's Book
From: Nick Poole <nick.botton@camphill.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 00:10:57 +0000

>Nick,
>
>Where did you buy the book? I am in London on Friday
>and would dearly love to pick up a copy if it is
>already in bookshops there.
>
>Nathan

Sorry to be so long in replying, Nathan.
My copy was ordered direct from the publisher, Hove Books in Sussex.
I suggest you contact them direct (tel: +44  01273 495757  fax: +44
01273 494992  email: info@hovebooks.com) and ask which retail
bookshops in London will have copies by Friday so you can pick one up
when you get there.
You might also find their web site (www.hovebooks.com) of interest.
It has lots of info on other Leica publications, but you can't buy
online as yet.
Good luck,
Nick