Subject: [Leica] Double Exposures with IIIf ??
From: "Paulman, Gerhard" <gerhardp@LadasParry.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 12:12:01 -0500

I have a question concerning the functionality of double Exposures with the
IIIf.

I have recently bought my first IIIf and it needed some repair on the film
advance knob, it was turning backwards.

They fixed that ok, but when I try to just cock the shutter now, the film
advances ever so slightly just before the shutter locks.

Is this normal behavior for the IIIf ??  (My IIIg does not do this)

I'm asking because I do not want to be turned away by the repair place with
some glib comment like, 'it's supposed to be that way'.

Gerhard

Replies: Reply from "Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy" <watteau@krakow.neurosoft.net> (Re: [Leica] Double Exposures with IIIf ??)