Subject: RE: [Leica] Ilford EM10
From: "Derek Zeanah" <derek@zeanah.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 13:47:37 -0500

I've got one I haven't used in years.  We did black and white portraits, and
used the Em10 to help determine exposure for proofs.

We'd pick a tone on the projected negative image (say "normal" skin tone)
and adjust the aperture until the light went off/came on/whatever it did.
Worked ok.

If it worked better I'm sure we would have used it more.  I'll sell mine if
anyone wants it.  <g>