Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: To the defense of the 100 Apo Macro
From: "Ken Iisaka" <ken@iisaka.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 07:54:27 -0800

Doug Herr wrote:

> So that those who have not used this lens may judge for themselves, here
are a couple of photos made with the 100mm APO-Macro:

> http://home.earthlink.net/~telyt/yosemite/BOOFSNOW.HTM
> http://home.earthlink.net/~telyt/yosemite/ELIZABETH.HTM
>
> These are obviously not the last word on the performance of this lens, and
one must consider that I'm just learning to scan color negatives so please
don't use these examples to judge color rendition.  I'll echo Nathan's
thoughts about the sharpness and color rendition: amazing (sorry Ken, no
review yet).

A picture says thousand words...