Subject: Re: [Leica] Newbie- 35 & 50 lens choices and M6 vs G2
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 00:29:29 -0800

jbflesher wrote:

> Do yourself a favor and spend a few extra dollars to get the 35 summicron
> asph -- it is a superb lens. The earlier 50 summicron with the focus tab and
> removeable hood, and the 90 elmarit are both outstanding choices.
>
> Jack
I agree completely with jb's choices and approach.
Just get them one at a time and save up.
Start out with one solid lens. The Asph 35mm Summicron. You will be set up!
You know for sure what this Leica m thing is all about.
It's not half assed glass on a camera with history.
But second to none glass on a camera you can really turn over to your
grandchildren and they can win the big whatever prize with it!

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA
http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/