Subject: Re: [Leica] Generations of Leica Equipment, and Quality
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 15:29:33 -0800

Hello Julian:

I use two M3s and two M4-2s and have not experienced flare.  The viewfinders
on each model function well after a CLA.  I can't seem to select which I
like best.   I do use the M4-2 meter on top of them but, favor my Sekonic
hand held.

What has been your experience in comparing the M4-2 and the M6?

Roland Smith
roland@dnai.com