Subject: Re: [Leica] M3 with 50 1.0 Noctilux
From: Stanislaw Stawowy <watteau@email.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 15:44:52 -0500 (EST)

..forgot...

M6 has also disappointing flare, as I heard frequently on
Lug.
Flare makes low light focusing harder and that's what
Noctilux is about, right? :-)

PS
No. I don't have a M3. Nor M6. Nor any Leica M nor R.
I haven't seen M Leica in my life. Nor Summicron, nor
Summilux, nor Noctilux. And no, I won't have a M Leica
in next few years, I am afraid. Does this make my
opinion about M3 and Noctilux less credibile?
If yes, hit Delete...

...but I will return anyway!!!!!!!!! Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!
- -------
St. ( Stanislaw B.A. "I will never die!" Stawowy)

Replies: Reply from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] M3 with 50 1.0 Noctilux)