Subject: Re: [Leica] leica story
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 11:42:28 -0800

Julian wrote:
> another M, so lesson learned.<<<<<<

Hi Julian,
Well a little pigeon doo do is hardly worth worrying about after you've had
a randy old cow let fly all over you, your M6 and Noctilux! ;-)

And have to wipe it off as best as you can and carry on shooting the
assignment as though nothing happened.

Upon arriving back at the hotel it was very difficult for other hotel guests
when they were about to get on the elevator to ride up to their rooms along
with me and son Scott who was my assistant and driver while on the
assignment about medical Veterinarians. :-)

Whewiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee I didn't think a human being could smell that bad when
covered in cow s.........t! ;-)
ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant