Subject: Re: [Leica] M3 with 50 1.0 Noctilux
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 21:48:20 -0800

Chris Williams wrote:
> [...]
but some times no luck.<<<<<<<

Hi Chris,
Welcome to the club! ;-) A Noctilux is probably the toughest lens to hit it
right on focus mark everytime!  Even after many years of using one I still
loose some due to focusing.

Or shutter speeds and wide open, "Like f 1.0 at 1/8th with ASA 3200! Now
that's available darkness! :-)

To get it right everytime takes an enormous amount of practice and shooting
experience. And even then you are going to loose some.  I think the biggest
secret is that you take your time and focus very carefully

ted.
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant

Replies: Reply from "onetreehillclw" <onetreehillclw@compaq.net> (Re: [Leica] M3 with 50 1.0 Noctilux)