Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: unfounded accusation
From: "Ted Grant" <>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 21:43:36 -0800

Austin wrote:
> Well, heck, I'll do that too for any LUGger visiting the Boston area

Hi Austin,

Heck with all my time in during open heart surgery I've got it down pat and
do it for half price on Saturday mornings between 9 and noon..

Hell nothing to it, just buzz saw the sternum, pop in the rib spreader, lock
it in place, reach in, snip here and there, drop in a new heart valve,
stitch it in place and let the assistant surgeon close! ;-) Piece of

And I do not a bad job for half price. Unfortunately, I have to admit I
loose a few but what the hell do you expect for half price? ;-) A free
Leica? :-)
Ted Grant Photography Limited