Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica lenscap and hood needed.
From: Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 19:13:47 -0500

Guy:

Ah... you were kidding!  And I had thought that I was dealing with a
non-renaissance man.

But I seem to remember being taught "Mia culpa, mia culpa, mia maxima culpa."

A search with Google shows two spellings, mia and mea.  I sure don't
remember which is correct as it's been almost 50 years since I didn't
study latin.

So! Anybody have a light funnel for my f2.0. 50mm Summicron-R?

Jim

- ---

Life is like a party.  One arrives after it has started and leaves
before it ends, so it's as well perhaps not to try to be the life and
soul of it.

Edmond Rostand, (I think)

Message from Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica lenscap and hood needed.)