Subject: [Leica] Rental Availability Calendar
From: "Powell-graphics.com/roomcal" <sales@powell-graphics.com>
Date: 17 Mar 2001 10:50:37 -0500

To be removed from this email list, please read
the information at the end of this message.
New features!!

Add our Availability Calendar to your existing web page
and save time and money.  End repetitive phone calls,
phone tag and emails requesting reservations for a date
already booked.

With our availability calendars, Internet visitors to your site
can instantly check availability of your rental property or
bed and breakfast. Our calendars are state of the art with
immediate real time updates.

Now with an "Owners Message Board"  to post specials,
discounts, festivals....any notice you wish.

NEW!! Searchable database to check availability for multiple units
or properties.  Plus  multi-language support:
English, French, Spanish and German.

The cost is $20.00(U.S.) per calendar per year.
  Note: Bed and Breakfast, one (1) room = (1) calendar
  Discount applies to (5) five of more rooms.
Listing agents! receive a HUGE discount for quantity.

By displaying a full (12) twelve month calendar, Visitors to your site
can instantly see if their date is available and plan accordingly.

Go to http://www.powell-graphics.com/roomcal/
to view our site and test our full working demo.

References and client examples are available upon request.

Thank you,
Steve Powell

This message is sent in compliance of the new email bill section 301.
Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, further transmissions
to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to you.
click below to be added to our REMOVE list, include the word REMOVE
with your email.  Thank you
mailto:remove@powell-graphics.com?subject=remove-03-17