Subject: [Leica] HASSELBLAD EQUIPMENT FOR SALE
From: "john miller" <jamphoto@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 09:56:31 -0500

I am reposting this because several people have emailed that they received a
partial message.  John

I wish to sell some of my Hasselblad equipment,and am offering the following
items for sale:
120 CF T* Makro lens in mint condition with caps and 100-250 shade- asking
$1795.00

50 CF FLE in Ex/Ex+ condition.  Has minor wear marks on focusing
ring,base,and where lans shade is attached,  Includes caps and shade- asking
$ 1595,00

503 CXi  chrome outfit in mint /mint- condition.  80 CF lens has rub marks
where shade is attached.  120 mag has a Lindal slide holder attached.  503
CXi body with viewfinder is mint.- asking
$ 1995.00
.
Please contact me off list at dorijohn@bellsouth.net or jamphot@hotmail.com
John Miller