Subject: Re: [Leica] Week 11 (Julian)
From: "Tim Spragens" <info@borderless-photos.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 11:00:08 +0100

On 16 Mar 2001, at 19:13, Julian Thomas wrote:

> Week 11 up at http://www.zing.com/album/?id=4293130051
>
> Been shooting loads, just no time to develop and scan so best i can do
> this week.... Comments critiques always welcome!

Was this also with your 28mm? In this case, I think the perspective
distortion is not a help. I'll send you privately a remapped version -
I'd appreciate your comments. I know some think this is a cheat,
moreso even than a crop.

Wishing that there were as many PAW discussions as the others,

Tim

Replies: Reply from "Julian Thomas" <julianthomas@terra.es> (Re: [Leica] Week 11 (Julian))