Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Bessa-T - let me get this straight...
From: Stephen Gandy <Stephen@CameraQuest.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 15:22:09 -0800

Jim,  if your memory is so bad that  you managed to forget about over TWO
MILLION cameras that showed you claims were nonsense,  how was I to know that
you will still remember who I was responding to by the time you got to the end
of the email, unless I continued to repeat your name ?

Stephen Gandy

Message from Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com> ([Leica] Bessa-T - let me get this straight...)
Message from Jim Brick <jim@brick.org> ([Leica] Re: Bessa-T - let me get this straight...)