Subject: Re: [Leica] Bessa-T - let me get this straight...
From: Dennis Painter <dwp@deltanet.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 23:02:17 -0800

Jim Brick wrote:

> Let me see if I have this straight.
>
> A camera with no viewfinder. <snip>

Jim,

Yes, you got it straight.

But, what works for you may be different than for others.

My first Leica was a IIIc, I couldn't afford an M at the time. I had Leitz
bright line finders for 35, 50, and 85 mm and never had any of the problems you
described. The IIIc might as well not have a finder. The 1:1 of the Leitz 50
finder is a joy.

I have an M now and doubt I will be buying the Bessa, but for someone that
can't afford the M, this can open up RF shooting to them, particularly when
these cameras become available on the used market.

Dennis

Message from Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com> ([Leica] Bessa-T - let me get this straight...)