Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Bessa-T - let me get this straight...
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 13:44:55 -0800

Andrew Moore wrote:

> > > If Cosina had one ounce of honesty, they would list their goods as being
> > > made by Cosina and not by "Voigtländer".  The products are NOT made by
> > I just really bugs me when they go "Voigtländer Germany" on the Cosina stuff.
> > A name is great and it's great to be able to buy it perhaps. I'll sell you my
> > title if you want
> > but this is just DECEPTION.
>
> And then there's "MADE IN GERMANY" on the Leica bodies that are largely made
> in Portugal.  And my wife's shampoo advertises all over the bottle that
> it's basically made in Sweden (or somewhere...) and I turned over the
> bottle, and there, there on the other side, at the bottom of the other
> side, away from everything else on the other side, in parenthesis, capital
> letters, quotated, read the following words: *
>
> "MADE IN N.Y., USA."
><Snip>

My wife's shampoo says:

INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE!!!
	(very important all products should come with instructions especially the
complicated ones like shampoo)
RINSE AND REPEAT!!!
RINSE AND REPEAT sounds like a dangerous cycle you could get trapped in very
easily. I try to avoid those at all costs.
How about
RINSE AND REPEAT until you hot water runs out dummy!!!

Mark Rabiner
If You're Reading This In The Shower You Don't Need Glasses!
Portland, Oregon
USA
http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/