Subject: Re: [Leica] Bessa-T - at last! (Long)
From: TTAbrahams@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 14:39:19 EST

Jo,
Stephen Gandy has listed the the 28/1,9 at US$550. That is about 1/3 of the
price of the 28/2. I have only had opportunity to shoot 10 rolls or so with
the 28/1,9 and have yet to print anything. Maybe today as the weather is
lousy, rain and wind, and I just finished up a large order of Rapidwinders
for Tokyo. Maybe a day in the darkroom is good for me.
All the best,
Tom A