Subject: Re: [Leica] Viva Valoy!
From: apbbeijing <apbbeijing@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 22:23:10 +0800

Bill Lawlor wrote,

> My old Valoy and
> Focomat use standard 1.25 or 32mm tubing for the upright.

Have you by any chance fitted a larger column - either the Leica one or a
home made one - to yr Valoy II? I wonder how best to get bigger prints with
mine - 11x14 or 12x16 seem the upper limit. It also seems to me that the
head is too close to the column to raise much higher without the image
projecting on to the column??

Love the light quality of the Valoys though.

Bests

Adrian
- --
Adrian Bradshaw