Subject: [Leica] Leica releathering
From: "Emanuel Lowi" <mano@proxyma.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 18:22:48 -0500

I have been delighted with the covering material sold by Fargo Industries. See them
here:

http://www.micro-tools.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=MT&Product_Co
de=4056

The #4040 is perfect for screwmount while #4056 is a close match for M camera
vulcanite. Much nicer than the replacement covers supplied by Solms, which I find
gets slippery over time.

You can apply these yourself if you are skilled. Otherwise, contact me off-list and I
can recommend some repair people who have templates and can do it for you - costs
about $100 USD.

Emanuel Lowi
Montreal