Subject: [Leica] Meatyard
From: shan@montana.net
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 16:58:18 -0700

George,

Also try searching "Ralph Eugene Meatyard", there is a lot on the web. I
also believe I remember seeing that Aperture has something in print or
available.

My (mid-life-crisis art-school) mentor was Jerry Meatyard, Rlaph's brother
and a sculptor of some notoriety. I have seen some of Ralph Eugene
Meatyard's personal photographs and I admire his work very much.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you find anything of note. BTW, Jerry told
me to give up the camera, as I was a much better 3D guy, but I'm still
workin' at it.

shan