Subject: [Leica] ostentation
From: "Robert Appleby Personal" <rob@robertappleby.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 08:29:10 +0100

...without all the superfluous ostentatiousity that
transpires here occasionally...

shouldn't that be "GRANDIOUSITY"?

So, now we know who the real shooters are and how beat up their gear is and
how many years it took them to accumulate it. We should also by now know how
to spell Voightlaender and many other useful life skills.

"Iam a PHOTOGRAPHER! a real one! just look how beat up this leica is! It'll
still be working when I'm dead! And that's what makes it such a great camera
if you're a REAL PHOTOGRAPHER!"

I think the grandiousityness and ostentiousnessity is on the other side,
meself.

Come back Martin Howard!

Rob.