Subject: Re: [Leica] My M5 replacement.
From: Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 15:40:00 -0800

At 3:46 PM -0500 3/13/01, Michael E. Bérubé wrote:
>Sorry for the delayed response I was out running film through the
>new body. The shutter was lugish at first but I've run it through
>the paces a few times and it seems to be working at all of the
>different speeds now. (Whether accurate at all or not remains to be
>seen.)

I imagine that a 'lugish' shutter is one that works best when
lubricated with a wee dram of single malt, is quite interesting but
somewhat grouchy at times, and wanders off-topic to interior parts of
the camera for extended periods for no good reason, but in the end is
still worthwhile.

- --
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design