Subject: [Leica] RE: Jobos & XTol
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 14:36:35 -0800

Two weeks ago I processed about 15 rolls of various B&W films, in Xtol 1:1,
in my JOBO. No TMax films though. Tri-X & APX-100 made up most of it. A
couple of rolls of Ilford FP4. It worked perfectly. Of course. I used the
times on the Kodak site plus 15% @ 70 deg F. I reclaimed the fixer for reuse.

Jim