Subject: RE: [Leica] Jobos & XTol
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 13:38:43 -0700

Somewhere on the Jobo site is a whole article about using Xtol with Jobo's -
I read it a while ago, but have no idea of the URL now (I think it was the
online version of their newsletter/info letter, and was probably a couple of
years old?) - BTW, also on there is, I think, an article about how the
proper/best developer for TMax is D-76 - it was developed as a product using
D-76 and it is still supposed to be the best T Max developer.

Tim