Subject: [Leica] Soft Release
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 13:55:22 EST

Hello .
I've bought a couple soft releases from Tom and I finally end up to one
stupid question :
Why did I not order those before !
These ridiculous mushrooms really transform the way you shoot .
It is true that the release is softer , you could even shoot with you nose ,
elbow or whatever else ...
Only downside , 10 bucks for a tiny piece of aluminum is not cheap , but I
hope Tom will send
me a free one after that free ad.
Really great !

JO GOODTIMES -FRANCE/ AIRBORNE RADAR TECH / LIVE FREE OR DIE

Replies: Reply from "Julian Thomas" <julianthomas@terra.es> (Re: [Leica] Soft Release)
Reply from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Soft Release)