Subject: Re: [Leica] Which M6?
From: "Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy" <watteau@krakow.neurosoft.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 16:26:16 +0100

> > A 1:1 35mm RANGEFINDER would be nice, but just a 1:1 35mm viewfinder
> > would not be that exciting.

> Would be exciting to me. I have never seen an optical one.

You need a double-flat convex lens and double-flat concave one :)

1:1 optical viewfinder? how? why?
Make a wireframe one and put glass plates in front and at the back.
Even from coated glass if you want to! silly...

- -----
                                St.
                     (Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy)
              http://www.geocities.com/Stanislaw_Stawowy
            Echelon/Carnivore lines: Bob Black, Hakim Bey,
           Ralph Klein, Sabotage in the American Workplace

Message from Dennis Painter <dwp@deltanet.com> (Re: [Leica] Which M6?)