Subject: Re: [Leica] Old Guys and Great Cameras
From: "Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy" <watteau@krakow.neurosoft.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 16:18:34 +0100

> Well, Rolf, as the word "guy" derives from Guy Faulks (Falks)

Wasn't it Guy Fawkes? And I thought word "guy" was _slightly_
older... both Warwick and Clarendon used it somewhere, as far
as I recall...

> blow up the British Parliament

Good! (Stan The Anarchist)

> Nonetheless,
> if you wish to discuss cameras it may appear you've probably stumbled down
> the wrong path.

But, please, don't leave this place! We are also lost in this mud
and hope to quit (erase?) these pa(g)liaccos soon!

go shoot. return to help bury them.
- -----
                                St.
                     (Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy)
              http://www.geocities.com/Stanislaw_Stawowy
            Echelon/Carnivore lines: Bob Black, Hakim Bey,
           Ralph Klein, Sabotage in the American Workplace