Subject: [Leica] Re: Servicing Leica's In Australia
From: "Rob Studdert" <audiob@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 00:20:18 +1000

On 13 Mar 2001, at 20:29, Tony Salce wrote:

> I live in Melbourne and was wondering whether Aussie list members could
> advise any reputable service people for Leica's. Or is it better to send
> stuff to the US to people like Sherry Krauter and the like ?

Hi Tony,

Adeal the official Australian Leica importers, distributors and warranty
repairers are located in Melbourne. I have used them for Leica M repairs on
several occasions, however I did have to send one M6 back (from Sydney)
twice for RF alignment. All the other jobs that they have executed for me
(including supplying and fitting a new top cover on an M4) have been without
grief.

Cheers,

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA