Subject: RE: [Leica] Trying to improve my scans
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 11:14:58 -0800

The first thing people need to find out is that Brightness/Contrast are destructive controls, and should never be used.  The second is that Adjustment Layers are Adobe's greatest gift to photographers.

You have a technique for controlling upper and lower tones without using Curves?  I'd love to hear about it.

Paul