Subject: Re: [Leica] Trying to improve my scans
From: "Tim Spragens" <info@borderless-photos.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 18:35:34 +0100

On 11 Mar 2001, at 20:04, Steve LeHuray wrote:

> > Much better!
> >
> > Tell me what you did and maybe I can suggest a way to keep the
> > highlights too.
> >
> > Henry
>
> Thanks Henry,
>
> I played with the 'levels' then the 'brightness/contrast' Any
> suggestions
> are welcome.

Agreed, it is much better. I'd suggest staying away from
brightness/contrast, nothing there you can't do in levels. If you can't
get what you want moving the middle grey pointer, I've got a
technique that gives more control over upper and lower tones. Let
me know and I'll write it up.

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Trying to improve my scans)