Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: WE WUZ ROBBED!
From: "Austin Franklin" <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 12:02:37 -0500

> use my photograph of "The Lone Cypress" on the cover of one of my
> published
> books, which sell throughout that area. They claimed registered trademark

Let me get this straight.  This is a picture of a tree...and they claimed
that "a" picture (that I assume you took) of their tree is trademarked?
Would you be so kind as to elaborate on exactly what their claim was?

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: WE WUZ ROBBED!)