Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: W_I_D_E
From: henry <henry@henryambrose.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 08:06:18 -0600

>. With the 15 I'm having a hard time filling in the holes and gaps
>in the composition. Usually after a few rolls I have a lens pretty much
>figured out, but I think the 15 is going to take a brick of film.
>
>Slobodan Dimitrov

I just got one of these as well. Its tough to use for me too. I think I
need to be more aggressive with it and not so afraid the picture will be
so whomped. I've done a few "environmental" portarits with it - VERY
environmental. :)

Henry

Replies: Reply from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: W_I_D_E)