Subject: [Leica] RE: zoom scandal for "clarification"
From: Amanda Baker <amandabaker80@yahoo.ca>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 19:00:30 -0500 (EST)

Dear Fellow Luggers,

I have to apologize for making this thread dragged on,
a thread which should have ended a long time ago.

My comments to the parties involved in this "scandal"
were just my conceptions of the actions, and their
explicit tone, so far exposed to us, and I had no
intentions to judge the character of the persons
involved, and I apologize if you think otherwise.
Even if some disagree, Man has many sides to his
character.

J Yao seems to have many supporters from Hong Kong at
least.  The rude remarks from "kam"
(kamm@netvigator.com), and those from ray tai
(razerx@netvigator.com) are apparently from Hong Kong.
I learned that Netvigator is an ISP there.
This would be my final words on this thread.  But I'm
afraid J Yao owes us a clarification of the
"inaccuracies" he mentioned.

Back to your basic human photographic soul Naked.
Only with Leica.

Have a nice weekend everybody.

Amanda